Sunday 5 December 2010

Property prices in London and New York City

Since I am constantly monitoring the price of residential properties in London and New York City, I thought I may as well start posting entries for these figures. Obviously it adds a bit more curious content to the blog and hopefully won't detract too much from the core subject of the built environment, architecture and meaningful and meaningless stats on each city but the recipe will be the same as all other posts. That is to keep it brief and to the point so that people feel they can still get bite sized pieces of information here without taking up too much of their time.

Also, I'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone that comes to this blog. Although I blog for my own amusement, it's good to know that other people are reading, watching and coming back to these pages. I will be trying to keep the content varied and original and have added the 'photo of the day' posts to try and lure people back here with original photos of the built environment in London and New York City each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ping site